segunda-feira, abril 14, 2008





sempre você.
só vc!
Same Mistake
James Blunt
Composição: Blunt

So while I'm turning in my sheetsAnd once again, I cannot sleepWalk out the door and up the streetLook at the stars beneath my feetRemember rights that I did wrongSo here I go
Hello, helloThere is no place I cannot goMy mind is muddy butMy heart is heavy, does it showI lose the track that loses meSo here I go
And so I sent some men to fightAnd one came back at dead of nightsaid "Have you seen my enemy?"said "he looked just like me"So I set out to cut myselfAnd here I goOh...
I'm not calling for a second chanceI'm screaming at the top of my voiceGive me reason, but don't give me choiceCuz I'll just make the same mistake again
And maybe someday we will meetAnd maybe talk and not just speakDon't buy the promises 'causeThere are no promises I keepAnd my reflection troubles meSo here I go
I'm not calling for a second chanceI'm screaming at the top of my voiceGive me reason, but don't give me choiceCuz I'll just make the same mistake...I'm not calling for a second chanceI'm screaming at the top of my voiceGive me reason, but don't give me choiceCuz I'll just make the same mistake againOh...
So while I'm turning in my sheetsAnd once again, I cannot sleepWalk out the door and up the streetLook at the starsLook at the stars, falling downAnd I wonder where, did I go wrong

Nenhum comentário:

Você sempre vem aqui?